Ramen with Coconut Lime Broth, Chicken, and Soft-Boiled Egg
Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pouch Nona Lim Coconut & Lime Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 pack Nona Lim Traditional Ramen (formerly known as Tokyo Ramen)
- 3 shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 3 baby bok choi, halved
- 1 chicken thigh, cooked and sliced
- 1 soy sauce soft boiled egg, halved
- Chopped scallions
- Sliced seaweed
- In a medium saucepan, bring water to boil. Add whole egg and simmer for 7 minutes. Remove egg and submerge it in ice water for a few minutes. Peel the egg.
- Place egg in a small bowl, add enough soy sauce to cover egg, and let the egg marinate.
- Using the same pot, bring water to a boil again and cook ramen according to package instructions. Place cooked noodles in a bowl.
- Add broth to a separate pot along with shiitake mushrooms. Heat broth until hot and let it simmer for a few minutes. Pour broth over cooked noodles.
- Top with chicken thigh, baby bok choi, halved egg, seaweed, and scallions.