Since 2006, Nona Lim has been crafting Asian-inspired, non-GMO, dairy-free, and mostly gluten-free soups, broths, and noodles using the freshest local and organic ingredients. We call it “Closest to Whole” because it’s the closest you can get to making a freshly-prepared meal at home, made from scratch using whole food ingredients.
We believe that clean, simple cooking yields the best flavor and nutrition, so we never use preservatives, additives, excess salt, or hard-to-pronounce ingredients. Because everything we make is simple, clean and fresh, you’ll only find us in the refrigerated section. We like to say it’s full of flavor…but free of crap.
We’re based in West Oakland, which is the hub of natural and artisan food brands in Northern California. We love food, and using it to help make people healthier and happier.
Click here for more information.
POSITION TITLE: NORTHEAST REGION MARKET MANAGER
REPORTS TO: Marketing Director
CLASSIFICATION: W-2, Full- time, exempt
- Represent the Nona Lim brand as our regional brand ambassador and Market Manager
- Execute and/or manage execution of field activities:
- Field marketing, sampling, merchandising, retail/foodservice sales support
- Recruit, train, manage sampling team of 1-4 individuals for your region
- Oversee and audit external demo and merchandising agencies
- Manage and support execution of regional merchandising initiatives
- Displays, shippers, food service program
- Create and manage calendar of all in store demos + out of store sampling events
- Create and maintain relationships with grocery team leaders, as well as potential partner brands
- Identify and execute local partnerships and events for Nona Lim participation
- Establish relationships with local influencers and support PR/social media as needed
- Outgoing, dynamic personality
- 1-2 years of team management preferred; ability to manage a field team of 3-5
- Ability to drive sales + merchandising relationships at store level
- Energetic and excited about natural food, and helping to build brands
- Ability to act independently and remotely
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Candidate should be extremely sharp, attentive to details, with strong people and presentation skills
Drive and commitment with a high degree of flexibility
Ability to multi-task while remaining customer focused
Highly motivated, and results-driven
- Enjoys high energy and fast-paced environment
Great positive can-do attitude and openness to feedback
Capable of working independently and in team settings
Be willing to work hard, with consistency and accuracy
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs. and reach overhead.
Able to travel in an automobile or plane.
Travel up to 70% of the time
Flexible working hours with trade shows on weekends, etc.
Commensurate with experience.
If interested, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not call.