Nona Lim Laksa Noodles Spring Roll
Cook time:1 hour
Yield: 2 servings
- 2 oz Nona Lim Laksa Rice Noodles
- 8 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 rice wrappers (8.5 inch diameter )
- 2 leaves lettuce, chopped
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- Bandar Bombay Ketchup to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Drop in shrimp and cook until curled and pink, about 1 minute. Remove the shrimp and drain. Slice each shrimp in half lengthwise.
- Transfer rice noodles to the pot of boiling water and cook for 1 minute. Remove and drain in a colander. Immediately rinse the rice noodles with cold water, stirring to separate the noodles.
- To assemble the rolls, dip 1 rice wrapper in a large bowl of room temperature water for a few seconds to soften. Place wrapper on a work surface and top with 4 shrimp halves, 1/4 of the chopped lettuce, 1/2 ounce rice noodles, and 1/4 each of the mint, cilantro, and Thai basil. Add salt and pepper to taste. Fold right and left edges of the wrapper over the ends of the filling and roll up the spring roll.
- Repeat with remaining wrappers and ingredients. Cut each roll in half and serve with Bandar Bombay Ketchup.