Time: 10 minutes
- 1 box Nona Lim Pad Thai Rice Noodles
- 1 Nona Lim Turmeric Chicken Bone Broth Heat and Sip Cup
- 1 box of Hodo Thai Curry Nuggets, sliced in half
- 4 sprigs of cilantro
- 4 scallions, chopped into 2 inch pieces
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- ½ tsp white pepper (optional)
- 1 bunch of spinach
- Add Nona Lim Turmeric Chicken Bone Broth, soy sauce, 2 cups of water, and the white parts of the scallion into a pot and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Turn heat down to a simmer. Make a slurry with the curry powder and 1/4 cup of water. Dissolve all solids, then add to pot.
- Add sliced Hodo Thai Curry Nuggets.
- Add Nona Lim Pad Thai Rice Noodles and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add spinach and cook for an additional minute or two.
- Turn off heat and add cilantro, scallions, white pepper and sesame oil. Taste, adjust for salt.