Easy Cold Sesame Noodles
Prep time: 10 minutes
- One 10 oz box of Nona Lim Traditional Ramen
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon Chinese sesame paste (majiang 麻醬) or tahini
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- 1/2 cup hot water
- Salt to taste
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- Chili oil (optional)
- A small handful of chopped scallions (green onions)
- Sauce: Mix all ingredients in bowl until sauce is smooth and even. Salt to taste, and set sauce aside.
- Noodles: Cook noodles as per package instructions.
- Toss noodles with sauce and scallions. Sprinkle sesame seeds and drizzle chili oil as desired.
Pro-Tip: You can enjoy this dish as is, or add on some shredded carrots, cucumbers and cooked chicken, ham or tofu for a more robust meal.