Spicy Korean Ramen Stir-Fry
Servings: 1 to 2
Time: 20 min
- ½ cup leek, thinly sliced
- ½ cup fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 1 cup assorted bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp Lucky Foods’ Seoul “Gochujang” Korean Chili Pepper Paste
- 1/2 cup Nona Lim Broth of choice (vegan Miso Ramen Broth or Spicy Chicken Ramen Bone Broth)
- 1 heaping tbsp coconut cream (scooped from top of canned coconut meat or coconut butter)
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- ½ cup carrot, thinly sliced into ribbons with a carrot peeler
- ¾ cup broccoli florets, cut into bite-sized pieces
- ¼ cup peas, previously frozen
- 1 sheet raw SeaSnax nori, cut into skinny strips
- ½ pouch Toasty Onion or Original SeaSnax Chomperz
- 1 pouch Nona Lim Laksa Rice Noodles
- 3 tbsp Lucky Foods Seoul Spicy Vegan Kimchi
- ½ avocado optional
- Fresh cilantro optional
- 1 tbsp olive oil, optional
- In a deep medium non-stick saucepan, saute leek for two minutes over medium heat with cooking spray until slightly browning then add fennel and saute for an additional 2 minutes. If sticking, add a splash of broth, then add peppers and lower heat to medium-low.
- Cover and allow to cook for 5 minutes, uncovering to stir occasionally.
- When peppers and fennel are caramelizing and browning, add broth of choice, chili paste, coconut cream, or oil and garlic.
- Combine well, and add broccoli. Simmer on medium-low heat for 4 minutes, or until broccoli is bright green.
- Tear Laksa rice noodle package to vent and microwave for a minute
- Add peas and noodles and cook for 30 seconds