Summer Laksa Noodle Salad
Time: 15 minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
- 1 box of Nona Lim Laksa Rice Noodles
- ½ cup miso, sesame or ponzu dressing
- 1 cucumber, sliced thinly
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2-3 jalapenos, sliced
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 1 cup sliced sugar snap peas (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup coarsely chopped herbs of your choice (green onions, cilantro, dill, mint parsley are all great)
- ½ of a lime
- ¼ cup crushed roasted peanuts
- Cook Laksa Noodles according to box instructions.
- Place in a big bowl and add all other ingredients in. Reserve a small handful of herbs to use as garnish.
- Toss the noodles and veggies with your dressing of choice.
- Garnish with herbs and peanuts on top, squeeze half a lime over entire dish and serve.