Ginger Turmeric Chicken Ramen Noodle SoupServings: 2
Time: 40 to 45 min
Difficulty Level: Easy
- 1 Nona Lim Turmeric Chicken Bone Broth 20oz pouch or 2 Nona Lim Turmeric Chicken Bone Broth 10 oz Heat & Sip Cups
- 1 box of Nona Lim Traditional Ramen
- 1 lb chicken breast tenders
- 2 large carrots, peeled and sliced
- ½ bunch spinach
- 3 green onions, sliced
- ½ tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Salt to taste
- Optional garnish: cilantro, chopped green onion, red pepper flakes
- In a wok, heat the sesame oil.
- Add the ginger and garlic and sauté for about 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add the green onions and stir again.
- Add the soy sauce to deglaze the wok and stir again.
- Add the bone broth and chicken tenders and bring to a simmer. Cover and cook for about 15-20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Remove the chicken from the pot once cooked. Shred with two forks.
- Add the carrots and simmer for another 10-15 minutes or until the carrots are tender.
- Stir in the spinach and shredded chicken and cook until the spinach is wilted. Remove from the heat. Taste and season with salt if desired.
- Cook the ramen according to package directions.
- Divide the cooked noodles between two bowls and ladle the chicken and veggies on top of the noodles, followed by the broth.
- Garnish with cilantro, green onion, and red pepper flakes.