Singaporean Chicken Curry
Ready in about ﬁve minutes, simply heat in a pan or microwave and grab your chopsticks, fork or spoon! Nona’s ready-to-eat version of one of Singapore’s favorite dishes is adapted for a modern lifestyle, made with antibiotic-free chicken and no added MSG, and handcrafted in small batches using the highest quality ingredients.
Sold as a single 14 oz package containing 2-3 servings. This product is perishable and will be shipped frozen to ensure it is delivered at the right temperature. Can be frozen for up to 6 months. If refrigerated, please use within 30 days.
Chicken Thigh (Chicken Thigh, Marinade [Water, Sea Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Black Pepper], Cumin, Coriander), Vegetable Stock (Water, Cooked Vegetables [Carrots, Onions, Celery], Salt, Sugar, Corn Oil, Potato Flour, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor, Modified Potato Starch, Carrot Powder), Coconut Milk (Coconut, Water), Red Onion, Onions, Lemongrass, Chili Peppers, Olive Oil, Ginger, Corn Starch, Garlic, Palm Sugar, Salt, Curry Powder, Turmeric, Cumin, Coriander.
Contains Tree Nuts (Coconut).
- Open both pouches and empty contents into a small pot over medium heat. Cover the pan.
- As the sauce begins to simmer, stir the chicken slowly to prevent sticking and burning for about 5 minutes.
- If the sauce gets too thick before the chicken is fully cooked, add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water. Enjoy!
- Open both pouches and empty contents together into a microwave-safe dish. Create a single layer and cover to avoid splattering.
- Microwave for 1 minute on HIGH, stir carefully, and repeat.
- Carefully remove from microwave and enjoy!