Shiitake Beef Bone Broth Heat & Sip Cup (6 Pack)
This award-winning bone broth is made by slow-simmering organic, grass-fed beef bones for over 30 hours, and layered with the intense umami of dried shiitake mushrooms, carrots and ginger. Dried shiitake mushrooms are frequently used in traditional Chinese broths and are also a good source of B vitamins.
Bone broths are rich in protein, collagen and amino acids which can help:
- Reduce inflammation and help muscle repair
- Soothe and support digestion for good gut health
- Support joint health, immune system and metaphysical functions
- Support a low-inflammatory diet
Winner of a 2018 Food and Beverage (FABI) Award from the National Restaurant Association.
Sold chilled as a case of six 10 fl oz cups. This flavor is also available in a larger 20 fl oz pouch. Please note - as we are currently transitioning our packaging, you may still receive products in our existing packaging.
Organic beef bone broth (water, organic beef bones, organic carrots), water, dried shiitake mushrooms, organic ginger, kosher salt.
Packaged in a facility that also processes fish (anchovies), tree nuts (coconut) and soy.
- Shake contents.
- Remove lid and plastic seal.
- Replace lid. From refrigerated, microwave on high for 1½ minutes or if from frozen, add additional 2-4 minutes until hot.