serves: 2, time: 25 minutes
+ 1 pouch Nona Lim Miso Broth (vegan) or Nona Lim Thai Curry & Lime Bone Broth
+ 1 pack Nona Lim Tokyo Ramen
+ 3 shiitake mushrooms, sliced
+ 3 baby bok choi, halved
+ 1 chicken thigh, cooked and sliced
+ 1 soy sauce soft boiled egg, halved
+ Chopped scallions
+ Sliced seaweed
- In a medium saucepan, bring water to boil. Add whole egg and simmer for 7 minutes. Submerge in ice water for 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, fill with soy sauce and place egg in to marinade.
- In a separate pot, bring water to boil. Cook Ramen according to package instructions. Place cooked noodles in a bowl.
- Heat Broth in a pot until hot or according to package instructions. Pour broth over cooked noodles.
- Top with cooked shiitake mushrooms, chicken thigh, baby bok choi, halved eggs, and seaweed.