serves: 2, time: 25 minutes
+ Sliced jalapenos
+ Sliced scallions
+ Sliced red peppers
+ Thai Basil Leaves
- Prep veggies as described in ingredients. Set aside.
- In a hot pan, sear steak until desired doneness.
- Open Pad See Ew pouch and place noodles on a microwavable plate. Cover with a wet paper towel and microwave on high for 4 minutes.
- Open broth pouch and heat until boiling.
- Add the veggies and blanch in the broth until just cooked, 1-2 minutes each.
- Divide noodles into 2 bowls and fill with broth. Top with desired toppings and garnishes.