Filipino Pork Adobo
Ready in about ﬁve minutes, simply heat in a pan or microwave and grab your chopsticks, fork or spoon! Nona Lim’s ready-to-eat version of this Asian favorite is adapted for a healthy modern lifestyle, made with antibiotic-free pork belly and no added MSG, handcrafted in small batches using the highest quality ingredients.
Sold as a single 14 oz package containing 2-3 servings. This product is perishable and will be shipped frozen to ensure it is delivered at the right temperature. Can be frozen for up to 6 months. If refrigerated, please use within 30 days.
Pork Belly, Marinade (Water, Sea Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Black Pepper), Tamari (Water, Soybeans, Salt, Sugar), Granulated Garlic, Adobo Sauce (Vegetable Stock [Water, Cooked Vegetables (Carrots, Onions, Celery), Salt, Sugar, Corn Oll, Potato Flour, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor, Modified Potato Starch, Carrot Powder], Water, Tamari Soy [Water, Soybeans, Salt, Sugar, Corn Starch], Red Onlon, Garlic, Vinegar, Palm Sugar, Corn Starch, Olive Oil, Black Peppercorns, Five Spice [Spices], Bay Leaf, Coriander.)
- Open both pouches and empty contents into a small pot over medium heat. Cover the pan.
- As the sauce begins to simmer, stir the pork slowly to prevent sticking.
- Reduce sauce to a syrup consistency, about 5 minutes. The pork may also brown during this time; store more slowly. Enjoy!
- Open both pouches and empty contents together into a microwave-safe dish. Ensure pork is slightly submerged in the sauce and cover to avoid splattering.
- Microwave for 1 minute on HIGH, stir carefully, and repeat.
- Carefully remove from microwave and enjoy!