Tom Kha Gai (Classic Thai Coconut Soup)
Time: 10 minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
- 2 pouches of 20 oz Nona Lim Coconut Lime Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 lb cooked chicken breast or thigh, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 150 g oyster mushrooms (or your favorite mushrooms)
- 3-4 small red chilies, sliced or bruised (optional)
- Green onions or cilantro for garnish
- Add the Coconut Lime Bone Broth to a medium sized pot, and bring to a boil.
- Add mushrooms, bring back to a simmer and cook for a few minutes until the mushrooms are cooked through.
- Add chicken and red chilies, garnish with green onions or cilantro and serve hot.