Spicy Miso Ramen Bowl
Time: 5 min
Difficulty Level: Easy
- 1 Nona Lim Spicy Miso Ramen Bowl
- 3 oz rotisserie chicken, shredded
- ¼ cup baby spinach
- 1 soft boiled ramen egg cut in half (see Ramen Egg Preparation below)
- Green onions and sesame seeds for garnish
- Wash baby spinach leaves and green onions
- Prepare ramen bowl according to instructions. Add baby spinach to bowl before heating up in microwave.
- Add pulled chicken, 2 halves of a ramen egg, and green onions to bowl.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over bowl and Serve hot.
Ramen Egg Preparation
- 4 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp mirin
- 3-6 Tbsp water
- Bring water to a boil in a saucepan,
- Mix soy sauce, mirin and water together in a ziplock bag for marinating.
- Place the eggs in saucepan and boil for 6 ½ to 7 minutes, and immediately transfer into an ice bath.
- Peel eggs and add them to the marinade and keep in the fridge for at least 8 hours.
- When ready to serve, slice eggs in halves and add to your dish.