Spicy Coconut Lime Chicken Curry & NoodlesServings: 2
Time: about 30 min
Difficulty Level: Easy
- 1 package of Nona Lim Spicy Chicken Ramen Bone Broth
- 1 box of Nona Lim Traditional Ramen Noodles
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 2 cups roughly chopped spinach
- 1 medium carrot, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 shallot, sliced
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- ½ tbsp minced garlic
- ¼ cup red curry paste
- 15 oz can coconut cream
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- Optional garnish: Sliced jalapeños, cilantro, chopped green onions, chili flakes
- In a large wok over medium heat, melt the coconut oil. Add the shallot, carrot, and bell pepper and stir. Sauté, stirring occasionally, until the shallot is mostly tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the ginger and garlic. Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the chicken. Sauté, stirring occasionally, until the chicken pieces are beginning to brown, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the red curry paste.
- Stir in the Spicy Chicken Bone Broth, scraping any browned bites and deglazing the bottom of the wok.
- Stir in the coconut cream.
- Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 12-15 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked through.
- Add in the spinach and lime juice and zest, stirring just until the spinach is wilted.
- Meanwhile, cook the ramen noodles according to package instructions. Drain well.
- Divide the noodles between two serving bowls. Spoon the coconut curry over the noodles. Top with cilantro, jalapeños, green onion, and red chili flakes, if desired.