Garlic Spinach NoodlesCook time: 30 Minutes
Yield: 2 servings
- 1 pack Nona Lim Tokyo Ramen (Traditional Ramen)
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, minced
- 4 Cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp Chili Flakes
- 2 cups Baby Spinach Leaves
- Salt/pepper to taste
- Sesame oil to taste
- Cook 1 pack Nona Lim Tokyo Ramen (Traditional Ramen) in boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in pan.
- Add onion, garlic and chili flakes and stir fry till golden brown.
- Add spinach and stir till wilted.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add spinach to noodles and drizzle sesame oil on top. Serve immediately.