3 scallions, white and light green parts only, sliced thinly on a diagonal
1 tbs toasted sesame seeds
1. Blanche Pad Thai Noodles according to package directions, then rinse under cold water in a colander, and set aside. Make sure not to overcook!
2. Heat butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat until melted.
3. Add chopped House Napa Cabbage Kimchi and Tangy Gojuchang, stirring occasionally, until soft and caramelized, 3-4 minutes.
4. Add chicken broth and Kimchi Liquid, bring to a simmer, and allow to slightly reduce, about 3 minutes.
5. Transfer cooked Pad Thai Noodles to the mixture using tongs, and stir until the noodles are well coated, about 2 minutes.
6. Divide noodles into serving bowls, gently top with egg yolk, sprinkle with scallions, sesame seeds, and kosher salt (as needed), and serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from Bon Appétit
In honor of Valentine's Day we're also giving away goodies from Nona Lim and Mother-In-Law's Kimchi. Head over to our Instagram for details and to enter. We'll be announcing the winner tomorrow, V-Day (02/14/17) - Good luck!